Monday, July 11, 2011

ROAD TRIP!!

While I headed to St. George Quinn and his Dad along with 15+ dudes all got on their bikes and headed South to hit some of the National Parks. Crazy I know they drove 12+ hours each day all while seating on this tiny, uncomfortable, wind blowing your hair everywhere bikes. And he loved EVERY second of it!! They hit Zions, Bryce, Escalante and lots others I don't remember. Im just glad they got home safely and to top it off I got a text from my lovely husband informing he decided to buy one of the guys Harley that went on the trip with them, never a dull moment with that guy, gotta love him!!
Quinn and his Pops at Bryce
All the bikes lined up overlooking a beautiful lake, just don't know what lake:)

Quinn posing by a sign
The pictures got messed up but half the guys meet at our house before they took off and of course Peyton, who LOVES to ride on her Daddy's bike had to get a picture with him.
Getting ready to head out

0 comments: