I am a little behind on blogging but Happy Birthday Buddy!! We had his friend Party a couple of days before his Birthday so on his Birthday we went Sledding up at Soilder Hollow and then went to Texas Roadhouse with our friends Ben and Laurie and their kids!! We had them sing Happy Birthday to Caleb and he had to get on the saddle and he was SOOOOO embarrassed I have never seen him be so shy and when I ask him later he said he did not like having everyone staring at him because it made him nervous!!
We started off the night before with the "birthday blanket"
And a little room decorating
Then to wake up to MotoCross tickets to here in Utah and then the finals in Vegas
Peyton bought him the holo-hoop and I swear he likes this toy the best
Last of best of all the games a new bike. He needed a new one so bad his old one was tiny it was the size of Peyton's!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment