Monday, February 28, 2011

DAY 28

Last of best of all the games!! It has been so fun to go back and read some of these posts and I am glad I did this. We get caught up in our everyday world and forget to stop and pause and love those around you. At the end of the night when you are exhausted and think about maybe I should have done this or not yelled at them about this, I read these post and remember ALL that I have and how grateful I am for that!!
*I love Peyton because she blessed me to be her Mommy and I am blessed for that.
*I love Caleb because he blessed me to be his Mommy and I am blessed for that.
(Don't mind Peyton in the picture I could not find a decent picture of just Caleb and I)
*I love Quinn because he picked me to be his wife and mother to his children and I am blessed for that.

In the end I hope they all know how much I truly love them and what they mean to me. I sometimes beat my self up for not being more patient, kind, loving, fun.....but I hope they know that I am trying and hope that I never dissapoint them as a Mommy and a wife!!

1 comments:

Taryn said...

my new blog address is ourhappilyeverafter2.blogspot.com

:)Taryn