Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DAY 22

*I love Quinn because he gave me a much needed back rub!!

*I love Caleb because he loves anyone and really does not have a negative thing to say about anyone!! A while back Caleb was out in the back yard and there was a whole bunch of older kids and 3 of his friends and the older ones were being mean to one of his friends and teasing him and making him cry. Then here comes little Caleb telling/yelling at these kids to stop now are they have to leave his house because it is not nice to tease. I was so proud listening from the window because you teach them these things and you can only hope that they listen.

*I love Peyton because she loves to dance and sing to music. I let her download a song tonight on her I-pod and she sang and danced her heart out for hours tonight!!

1 comments:

Ambur said...

Thank you Caleb for looking out for Jake. We need together!!!