*I love that Peyton has started wanting to play with friends. She has never cared to play with anyone (besides her best friends Kam and Hailey)and is totally content just playing with herself, until recently she has meet some great girls in the neighborhood and ask daily if she can play with them now.
One of the girls Rylee from the neighborhood
*I love Quinn for his love for life he never turns anything down and will try anything. Going on a 3 day road trip on Motorcycles,riding dirt bikes, if you tell him to try it, he will!!
(yes he is wearing a "special" helmet, he tells me it's the second best thing to feeling the wind in his face, since he HAS to wear his helmet at ALL times)
On his trip to Jackson Hole with about 25 bikers
*I love Caleb because every night he has been working out with Quinn and every night he comes up showing me his HUGE muscles!!

Day 1 of working out and I will take a picture 30 days later to see how big he has gotten!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment