Thursday, December 23, 2010

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

Day 4
St. Lucia
This place was by far my least favorite maybe due to the fact that it POURED and 2 weeks before there was a huge hurricane that whipped through there but it was very dirty and gross. Once it did stop raining we had about 2 hours before we needed to get back on ship so Quinn wanted to go to a beach so we had the taxi take us to one that was literally 10 min away and he charged us $60 then he pretty much forced us to eat at some restaurant on the beach that I could have paid my house payment with (ok not serious but it was ridiculously pricey and disgusting). So for those who have watched the previous Bachelor (which I am guilty of and fell in love with this place and wanted to go) do not waste your time in less you can afford to stay where they stayed!! But on a positive note I enjoyed my husband's company and we got a good laugh at it!!
This was on our balcony. The drain could not keep up with all the rain so it started to flood
This picture does not even do it justice on how hard it really was raining
Right as we were pulling out it cleared up and looked pretty!!

1 comments:

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

I know how you feel! We just got back from the Bahamas and had 1 full day of rain too. It was the day we had planned to do the dolphin swim and couldn't cancel, so we were stuck doing it in the rain. It didn't end up being that bad! Looks like you guys had a great cruise though! I want to do that cruise bad! Oh, and about the coming back thing, Believe me, you will never know how sad I am :(