Tuesday, October 12, 2010

6th ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY!!

We had our annual Halloween party this year! I made the kids each pick 10 friends and that was it, the previous year we were getting 35+ kids and it was becoming to much!! We searched for eyeballs in a pot of brains, we played musical numbers, and decorated cookies. It was a successful party and can't wait for next year!! In the words of my VERY tired 3 year old "thanks Mom that was the best party ever"
The whole gang
Peyton and her best buddy Kamryn
My little Minnie
The only picture I could get of my skeleton.
All he wanted to do was play football with the boys!
Caleb, Zach & Tyson
I had the Halloween party early this year because I made pillow cases for all the kids, so I wanted them to be able to sleep with them for the month of October. I found a cute little poem to go with them and made Halloween soaps! Purple sparkle bats for the girls and green frankensteins for the boys!!
The crew decorating cookies
Caleb and Zach with their beautiful cookies
The spread
Monster Eyeballs
The before picture, I wish I would have taken a after picture!!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

You do know how to throw a paty!! Thanks Kelli, my kids had fun!

Jamie Zollinger said...

Holy crap!! You are amazing!! Your kids are SOO lucky pretty sure you were born to be a mother!!! The pillowcases put it over the top!

Jamie Zollinger said...

and i forgot to say in my other post quit making the rest of us look bad! :)

Quinn said...

Jamie,
You need to live closer so your girls could come!! Plus could you please update your blog :)!!