Saturday, July 31, 2010

HAPPY 24TH OF JULY!!

We had a fun little 24th of July we went to the Bountiful Parade with our friends, did the awesome carnival after, and then went to Muller Park to watch the fireworks!! We live in an amazing country and I am so thankful for all the men and women who fight for our country!! Thank you all!!

Kam, Hailey, Peyton and Caleb
Waiting for the good stuff to be thrown out, I think we managed to come home with about 5,000 salt water taffys. Although we were sitting here first and then it just so happened that we ended up having about 10 kids right in front of our kids and then of course stealing all the candy from them. So the mean Mom in me came out and went fighting for the kids to get some candy! We scored I got 3 free kids meals for Texas Roadhouse!! So kids stay in your own designated spots and there will not be a problem!!
Love these kids watching the parade
Every time I have the camera out Peyton always makes sure I take a picture of just her and then has to inspect it after. Can we call her conceded yet?
The family at the fireworks and Caleb showing off his "tattoo"
Don't call it a tattoo to him though. They were painting faces and so I asked him if he wanted one and he was like "well are they considered a tattoo because I don't want my Grandma and Grandpa (quinn's parents) mad at me!" It was to funny so it is just a painting of a shark!!

0 comments: