Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CALEB'S 6th BIRTHDAY!

I am very sorry for this picture OVERLOAD but heck it's Caleb's Birthday!! I want to wish my buddy the BEST birthday ever. Caleb is the sweetest boy EVER, this kid could play from the morning he wakes up to the minute we are forcing him to go to bed. He loves School and has meet so many friends there, every day I go and pick him up I have a kid asking if they can come to our house to play with him. He is so sweet to his sister and his parents and our life would not be complete without him. We love you!! A few things he loves right now:
* Loves to play the Wii especially Super Mario(hence the party theme)
*He loves to play board games
*Loves to play with friends
*Loves to learn
*Loves Karate
*Loves to watch the Jazz
*Loves to meet new friends
*Loves to play X-box with his Dad
Just a few things about our Caleb
Caleb sleeping with the "birthday blanket"
We gave Caleb a air hockey table for his birthday
Caleb wanted a Mario party and there was not a lot of ideas out there so I had to make a lot of the stuff but I love it and this is why I start planning their parties months before their Birthday's.
My attempt at making a cake it actually turned out cute just not edible so we resorted to Walmart making the cupcakes. In the words of a six year old that is "stupid" that I would make a cake that we could not eat!
The party favors
The kids getting ready for the party
The house all decked out in Mario

The darn pinata, I made this thinking I could do it and it was a disaster. Luckily in the end it came together but I advise you not to make one. I forgot to put a string in it and it was so flimsy that you could tell in the picture below we resorted to it sitting on a bin for them to hit.
Caleb with some of his friends eating Pizza
I had to take a picture of this because Quinn is not such a fan of having this many kids here let alone surrounding him, I was laughing pretty hard.
Searching for the "golden coins"
There was a prize involved so this was serious business
The pinata with the string on
the pinata with the string off!! Caleb's very first hit and it broke!
The pack of kids getting all the goods
Caleb opening his presents
Blowing out his birthday candles!
If anyone ever needs stuff for a Mario party I have it, I painted all those cutouts of them and I hate to throw them away!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!

3 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Holy crap, you are the worlds best party planner ever!! Boston wants mario for his 4th birthday next month, man I wish I was that creative! My boys got that exact air hockey table for Christmas, that is funny!! Anyway way to go Mom!!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

You are such a fun mom Kell!! I hope you are planning on coming Saturday night, it will be so fun to see you!!
XOXO

laurie said...

You are AMAZING!! Now if you could just come and do Kamryn's party, that would be great!:)