Last week we were invited up to our friends parents cabin(did that make sense) up in Island Park. It was so pretty up there and a lot of fun. Quinn bought a snowmobile the month before and was just dying to use it. The boys pretty much rode the whole time and us girls brought up our sewing machines and sewed cute skirts, such the betty homemakers we were. It was a nice relaxing weekend filled with LOTS of yummy food. Thanks for the invite Georges!!
Quinn on his snowmobile
I was just snapping pictures so I am not sure who this is either Quinn, Ben or Dallas getting some air. I had only been on a snowmobile one other time and most of that time Quinn was digging me out. So I was the picture taker while they did these tricks I was excited for me to just to be driving and not stuck in 5 feet of snow, pinned up against a tree in a BLIZZARD all the while getting icicles on my eyelashes because it was so COLD (not the best 1st experience for me snowmobiling) It was a lot more fun the 2nd time now if only I could keep up with all of them, even the girls Laurie and Lindsey were fast.
Getting ready to do some tricks
I totally put 2 of these pictures in but o-well and least it is my hot husband
0 comments:
Post a Comment