We decided to take a trip down to the Children' s Museum recently with some friends. I thought I would be brave and ride tracks down there. Lets just say we have some WEIRDO'S in this world but also some nice ones. Peyton fell asleep on the way home in my lap so I had the stroller, all my shopping bags (had to hit a few stores while I was there of course) purses, coats you name it I had it. Trying to lug that all off of the train before it took off was not easy. So luckily there was a nice man to help me with all my crap. But anyways the kids had a blast, we were there for like 5 hours and I had to beg them to leave. I did not get a ton of pictures because they were all over the place I could not get them to stop long enough to take their pictures. Peyton was in heaven at the grocery area and Caleb was a fan of the ball section and the Construction area.
Caleb and Evelyn
Caleb riding the horse
Little Miss Peyton on the train ride
Caleb and Peyton riding the train
2 comments:
fun fun!! Your kiddos are too cute! Remember I'll be there in March :) You and Laurie need to plan to have dinner with us that Saturday night... the...27th!! I'll call you!
how fun!! i love the children's museum!
Post a Comment