Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TURKEY BOWL

We go down to St. George every year for Thanksgiving at my Mom's. I am a loser and only took pictures at the annual Turkey Bowl and nothing else. I was the cheerleader/referee this year due to the darn knee. Next year I will be there ready to whoop some butt. I even went and got flags this year due to cheating the previous years. It is a fun tradition we due with everyone but we sure missed Grandpa this year he has been there every year right in the mix of the game. He was probably watching down on us laughing. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
The whole gang before the "BIG" game
My cousin Crystal scored the first touchdown of the game so here is her victory dance
The WINNING team!!
My sister Loni claims she was like a half person and then there was Caleb who was also a half person so it looks like they had alot more people on the team but really those two did not due much to help out. Love you guys though!!
Crystal,Loni,Caleb,Quinn,Kendall and Kelly
The LOSER team!!
They look like they were tough but failed to come up as winners.
Troy was a fiesty little player he ripped Quinn's beloved Texas shirt,
you think they would have won.
Mike,Rory,Lindsey and Troy




0 comments: