We had another fun and exciting Halloween. Caleb wanted to be the boring Transformers, we did switch from BumbleBee to Optimus Prime this year and Peyton really wanted to be a princess but being the mean mom I am I talked her out of it and made her a little darling witch, probably the last year I will be able to do that. We go up to Quinn's parents every year and trick or treat up there. I wasn't feeling so swell with the surgery but I did not want to miss Halloween so I made myself actually move and walked almost a whole block. Boy that was stupid I was feeling it after but it was fun to see the kids and Peyton really was getting into it this year and was digging all the candy. Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Halloween!!
All the cousins, minus poor Mikayla who was home sick
My little witch and Optimus Prime
All the cousins, minus poor Mikayla who was home sick
My little witch and Optimus Prime
1 comments:
so cute i love the witch costume. joe broke his wrist a year ago and had to have the plates and screws out today....hope your knee is feeling better. looks like you guys had a fun halloween. you should call if you are ever in b town our kids are the same age and i know they would get along great!
Post a Comment