Thursday, August 27, 2009

COWABUNGA BAY!!

We went to Cowabunga Bay like a month ago but I am a little slow and just posting it. I was not such a fan of this place the water was FREEZING. 5 gallons of water would be being dumped on you at all times and it was not warm. The lazy river and pool was fun just avoid the slides when you have a daughter who HATES water. It was also a little pricey but Caleb LOVED it and went on all the BIG slides with his Dad. I think you have to try just to say you did but I would not go back. Daddy and Peyton
Not to happy her mean Mom just put her down the slide and SURPRISE she was not a fan.

The cousins
Peyton coming down the slide
I could only get a picture of Caleb going down the little slides because if I tried to get one of him on the big slides I would have gotten drenched.
Daddy, Caleb, Zach, Shelley and Tate





0 comments: