Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SWIM PARTY!!

We had a fun little swim party at our house. We invited friends and family and had a GREAT time. We had slides, splash pads and then a Ice Cream bar with all the best toppings. With this many kids here I was certain someone would get hurt but the only incident was Caleb hit his nose on his friends foot going down the slide and got a bloody nose. Thanks everyone for coming we had a blast with all you guys!His mean Mom will not let this kid have any of the good stuff. So when she walked away I made him ice cream with all sorts of yummies. She took it away quite quick! This is my cute nephew and his Mom told my kids they could go jump in this big mud puddle once so I had to get her back.

Peyton and her 2nd mommy Laurie
My kids enjoying the good stuff
Tate, Caleb and Noah being silly boys
All the kids going down the slide






4 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Fun fun pictures! Yes I will be in st George, will you be there? Call me and let me know - Nik is coming down too, were just staying at Shans house. would be fun to see you!

Ford Fam said...

It looks so fun, Carson would have loved it. I'm so bummed we couldn't make it! Thanks for the invite!

Candi said...

SO fun my boys would love that. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Is your little guy starting school this year?

Taryn said...

That was an awesome party Kelli - you sure know how to throw one! Thanks for everything! and I want the recipe for the yummy salad :)