Warning picture overload!! Over the 4th of July weekend we had a family reunion on Quinn's side of the family. He has an amazing family there is soooo many cousins and they all get along and know each other. There is a 135 people on this side and his cousin designed the t-shirts that we are all wearing. His cousin Jody hosted the event in her amazing, huge backyard. We had a great time and almost everyone was there and we missed the ones that were not.
Caleb swinging
Our little family!!
I got my braces off this morning so I was needing a family picture. !!
YEAH!!
I got my braces off this morning so I was needing a family picture. !!
YEAH!!
2 comments:
What a fun family reunion! Are ya sure that you are just in her backyard? Looks so big - it could be a park :)
AHHHH good times, good times!
Post a Comment