Happy late Mother's Day to all the great mom's out there. I am doing alot better since my last post!! Peytons feeling better, Caleb is back to being a good boy and Quinn, well still working like a race horse but we still love him. I had a great Mother's Day Caleb made me a very special card and a cute bookmark at school and he was soooo excited to give it to me, so I loved it that much more because of his excitement!! Quinn gave me a beautiful ring with my kids birthstones in it. That was his way of saying we cant have anymore kids because there is no more room on the ring to put the other kids birthstones!! My mom was in town so we were able to celebrate it with her, we took her to Madelines, they had a good buffet. I want to tell my mom that I love her and appreciate everything she does for me and my family. She has always put her kids first and did everything she could for us as a single, working mother. I would truly be lost if it was not for her I honestly talk to her at least 2 to 3 times a day and I consider her one of my best friends. A bonus she is a GREAT Grandma and my kids love her to death!!
I hope you had a great day and we love you!! Then we went to Quinns parents ward to watch Caleb sing it was pretty entertaining. He had a little to much sugar from the chocolate fountain at the buffet he was half way up on the wall of the stage and was all over the place, but still cute. Then we had dinner at Quinn's Mom house, she to is a GREAT mom and Grandma. She raised a very polite son whom we adore and does everything to make sure she keeps the family together and has a very strong testimony of the church. She is always willing to let us come sleep at her house when Quinn is out of town (because I am a wuss) and loves my children!! We love all you guys and thanks for everything!!
I hope you had a great day and we love you!! Then we went to Quinns parents ward to watch Caleb sing it was pretty entertaining. He had a little to much sugar from the chocolate fountain at the buffet he was half way up on the wall of the stage and was all over the place, but still cute. Then we had dinner at Quinn's Mom house, she to is a GREAT mom and Grandma. She raised a very polite son whom we adore and does everything to make sure she keeps the family together and has a very strong testimony of the church. She is always willing to let us come sleep at her house when Quinn is out of town (because I am a wuss) and loves my children!! We love all you guys and thanks for everything!!
1 comments:
Happy late Mother's Day!!! I loved seeing you at dinner a few weeks ago!!! It is always so much fun to hang out with you guys...you guys are a blast. Thanks for letting me tag a long all the time!!!
Post a Comment