Friday, December 5, 2008

FAMILY FUN!

We all headed down to St. George for Thanksgiving and my mom thought it would be a good time for a family picture. I forgot to take pictures at the Thanksgiving festivities so these will have to do. Here is my whole family. We are going to have to do some switching of the heads on my kids. Caleb decided right at that moment he was mad & did not want to smile & Peyton is in her own world but it still turned out cute. Thanks to Uncle Mike for taking the picture!
Me & my sisters & little Bro.
He got his braces off the next day! Lucky Dog!
I love this picture with my Mom!
My kids love Grandma Baker so much.
Thanks for being a great Grandma to my kids!




5 comments:

Candi said...

Cute pics...looks like you guys had a lot of fun. How old is your brother? Last time I saw him was when we picked you and Nat up to go to Lake Powell.

Taryn said...

Way cute pics!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Hey kell bell!! Got your Christmas card, it is so cute! Love the family picture! I'm glad you sent me Lauries email, I was wanting to get it so i could invite her. I'm jsut weird and am keeping it private.. I know it bugs!! Hope you are doing good - are you ready for Christmas? talk to you soon!
Love Kelley

Hayley said...

hey q&k! we got your cute christmas card...thanks! can't believe how big your kids are! hope you're all doing well.

xo-hayley

Jennie said...

these are very cute pictures! what a beautiful family you have!!!