Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN PARTY!!

We had a busy week like I am sure everyone else did Caleb had a party at school at Grandma's and then actual Halloween. So I thought why not throw one more party in there. I have thrown a Halloween party since Caleb was 1 so it is a tradition now but with 2 kids now the party of friends keeps getting bigger. We started off with playing games, decorating cupcakes & playing outside on the tramp. It was a fun party & thanks to all the friends for coming out. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I kind of forgot to take pictures & when I remembered there was only a couple of kids left. Peyton thinking she owns the tramp & should be the only one jumping on it! Looks like she got what she wanted!
Decorating cupcakes

Some of his friends & cousins jumping on the tramp!



4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

The party was fun, I am always so impressed with all of your planning and that you want to tackle a Halloween party! Thanks for inviting us!

Jennie said...

how fun! you are such a good mom!

Bjorn to Rok said...

Hi Kelli! I saw your blog from Laurie's. You have the cutest little family! I miss you! I hope all is well for you! :)
Kathryn

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

And it sure was a fun party! Noah had a blast as he always does with his friends!! Thanks for inviting us!!