Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WITCHES & SHOPPING!

We went to Gardner Village to see all the cute Halloween witches & all the fun little shops. Caleb had way fun & thought all the witches were so funny & of course Peyton was afraid. Surprise, surprise!! Hailey,Caleb & Noah
Caleb, that oh so scary witch, Peyton & me Caleb riding the pony. I made Peyton ride the pony & of course she was freaking out & clawing me to death to get off so I was not ever able to get her picture.
Hailey & Caleb

3 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Hello. It's your anti-social neighbors the Jespersons. :) Only kidding about the anti-social part. I popped into your blog through Taryn's and I love your photos. Gardner Village is one of my favorite places to visit during Halloween. It has so many great places to take pictures of your little kiddos! Thanks for sharing.

Taryn said...

I sure hope that you are planning on coming to Witches night out with us on saturday! It'll be a ton of fun so let Quinn take a turn watching the kids :)

Candi said...

Kelli,
I am so glad you found us. Your family is so cute. My sister and I saw Lindsay at the gym. How is your family? I think last I heard Loni was in Tooele and you moved back north. Keep in touch!