Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CORNBELLY'S

We went to fun Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point with our friends Laurie, Hailey & Kamryn. The kids had so much fun & it was such a nice day. This is Peyton's first time having cotton candy & she was a huge fan of it. Hailey bought if for herself & I am not sure Peyton ever left her alone until it was gone.

Caleb riding a little car

This was a barn full of corn. The kids had so much fun in it I could not get them out of there by far their favorite spot.

Peyton loved this big blow up pillow, then had a little one for babies & she wanted to be on the big one the whole time.



Caleb & Peyton riding in the cow train. I was so surprised she actually went on the train & liked it she is normally afraid of everything. Maybe we are turning the corner!!





1 comments:

Jennie said...

oh how cute they are!

i love this time of year! so many fun activities for everyone!