Monday, September 8, 2008

ZOO

My friend Laurie & I decided to enjoy the last days of summer so we took the kids to the Zoo. They had so much fun! Peyton loved the animals so much & would get so excited if she would see one until I put her up close to one that she thought was real. Hence the picture below... she just started bawling! It was kind of funny!

Caleb on the spraying elephant. I thought it would be colder up there so I dressed him in long sleeves and pants & it was not at all so he was sooo HOT that he stood in front of this elephant to get wet & cool off. Sorry buddy!!

Here is Peyton with her best friend the Tiger!

Hailey & Caleb at the giraffes! I am still kind of new to this blogging thing & I do not know how to flip the picture! So sorry

Peyton & Caleb on the train!

1 comments:

Ford Fam said...

We are avid zoo goers, i just love to watch Carson with all the animals!