Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CABIN FEVER!!

We were supposed to go to Lake Powell but work got to busy for Quinn's dad. We all had the time off so Quinn's mom called her sister to see if we could go up to her cabin in Schofield for a relaxing week. She was nice enough to let us use it. It was so much fun we fished, relaxed, played games, & enjoyed the outdoors. We were fishing and no one was really catching anything & all of a sudden Caleb was like I think I have one and sure enough by the time we got over there, he had the fished reeled in floping on the shore. So thanks to Aunt Peggy & Uncle Elwin for letting us use their beautiful cabin. What a great time to end the summer with!!


1 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun! Pretty impressive for Caleb, I'm sure he was so excited!