Sunday, August 10, 2008

LAGOON!!

We went to Lagoon for Quinn's work party.
Caleb had so much fun & all he wanted to do was
go on the big rides, he was just a hair to short.
Next year little buddy!!
Our friends the Cook's took Peyton for us
an in-exchange we got their little girl
Evelyn, which was a lot easier then Peyton.
We then meet up with Quinn's family and Caleb
got to go on rides with his cousins.
Evelyn & Caleb on the helicopters(look at Calebs face)
Evelyn kept moving the bar and he thought he was
going to fall out until we informed him he had a
seatbelt on, then he was ok.

Caleb on bulgy the whale!

Evelyn & Caleb on the cars.

Owen (his cousin) & Caleb flying the airplanes.

The three stooges!!
Caleb, Evelyn & Owen.

4 comments:

JD said...

I love your blog, it's so cute. I haven't done anything with mine for over 2 months--I've got to get going! I checked out that hair blog you told me about and found out it is the same one I was referring to. For some reason I had it listed as "hair today"--I'm not sure why. When I typed in the address you told me I thought, "What the heck, these are the same girls on the blog I look at--she's getting ripped off." Oopsie!
We had a blast last weekend and are already looking forward to next year. Let Quinn know that we are already in training and the Dribnaks are planning a sweep!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I keep telling Kyle we should go up and take the kids. I haven't been since high school and Kyle has never been.

Corinne said...

Cute blog! It was fun to see you guys at lagoon!

Taryn said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog today.